1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 15, 2014 2:40 PM by A.T. Romano

How do I edit the video audio in Adobe Premiere Elements 10

woody122

I want to edit the video audio, so that I can get rid of some of the sounds and background noises.  Also, how do you import Plug-ins into Adobe Premiere Elements 10?  I have trial versions of Adobe Audition CC and SmartSound.  Thanks in advance for your help!

• 1. Re: How do I edit the video audio in Adobe Premiere Elements 10
          A.T. Romano Level 7

woody122

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 10 running on? And, very important, what video card/graphics card  does your computer use.

If a NVIDIA GeForce card, then that needs to be looked at first because of the serious and known Premiere Elements 10/NVIDIA GeForce issue which is described in one of the announcements at the top of this forum.

SmartSound is an feature included with Premiere Elements 10. Why are you looking at any trial version of SmartSound?

As for Adobe Audition CC, I was not aware that this is a plug-in. As far as I know, Adobe Audition CC is an application that Premiere CC can integrate with as a CC application which Premiere Elements is not.

See the following video tutorial

Clean up Premiere Pro audio clips with Audition | Adobe Creative Cloud tutorials

Look at the price tag afterward, probably on subscription rates?

Please check out the Premiere Elements 10 audio effects, especially those related to noise reduction.

Have you looked at the free audio editor named Audacity and its noise reduction opportunities?

Please give more details in support of your Adobe Audition CC being a plug-in if you are confident that it is.

Thanks.

ATR