2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 16, 2014 3:06 PM by gtpvc

How to print one photo on  2 pages ?

gtpvc

Hello,

Is it possible with Lightroom (lastest version 5.6) to print a picture on 2 pages ? I have a 5:2 ratio for instance and I would like to print it on 2 pages side-by-side, rather than use a bigger sheet with lots of margin. My printer is a canon pro-10 by the way.

Thanks.

Gerard

• 1. Re: How to print one photo on  2 pages ?
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I have the little brother to your printer, the pro-100. I have wondered about the same challenge. I think what would have to be done would be to split the image and print half of the image on each page. The Lightroom printing process depends on the capabilities of the printer. And as far as I have been able to determine using my printer, there is no way to automatically spread a print over two pages.

• 2. Re: How to print one photo on  2 pages ?
            gtpvc Level 1

Thanks for your answer.

I did eventually find a way in the canon driver to split the picture on several pages using the mosaic / poster setup (third tab where you can choose bordless).

For instance using a 2x2 pages I could obtain my picture on page 1 and 2. Unfortunatly, the driver offers very little control on the overlapping margins.

I will probably end in cutting the picture in half in photoshop, unless I found a nice program to do this.