3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2014 12:11 AM by c.pfaffenbichler

    Geometric blur / filter effect


      Hi there,


      I'm hoping someone out there might know how to recreate this type of effect in photoshop (or associated CS/CC package)?




      Just the image portion rather than the overlaid graphics. I believe it's been manipulated from a standard photo of business people walking in a train station or similar. I've trawled google for answers but have had no luck (yet)!


      Many thanks,