dot.duplicateMovieClip("dot"+num,num);
      mc=this["dot"+num];
      mc._x=gridx*i;
      mc._y=gridy*j;
      num++;
      }
      }
      dot._visible=0;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------
      // here i make plain circle, but problam is my all circle open in fornt side, i want to that all my circle in background
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------

//hide all selection MovieClip
      for(i=1; i<=100; i++){
      this.createEmptyMovieClip("test_mc"+i, this.getNextHighestDepth());
      this["test"+i]._visible = false;
      }

// here i make fill circle mc, all hide with this code, but problam is all circle come in background

//selection area
      _root.onMouseDown = function() {
      sel = this.createEmptyMovieClip("sel", 1);
      sel.startx = _xmouse; // we need to reference these later, so add them as properties of the selection clip
      sel.starty = _ymouse;
      this.onEnterFrame = function() {
      with(sel){
      clear();
      lineStyle( 1, 000000, 100 );
      moveTo(sel.startx, sel.starty);
      lineTo(_xmouse, starty);
      lineTo(_xmouse, _ymouse);
      lineTo(sel.startx, _ymouse);
      lineTo(sel.startx, sel.starty);
      }
      };
      };
      _root.onMouseUp = function() {
      _root.select(sel.startx,sel.starty,sel._xmouse,sel._ymouse); // call the selection function
      removeMovieClip(sel);
      this.onEnterFrame = undefined;

};

_root.select = function(x1:Number,y1:Number,x2:Number,y2:Number){
      // in case you dragged the selection box from right to left or bottom to top, we need
      // to work out the top left and bottom right coordinates..
      var sx = Math.min(x1,x2);
      var ex = Math.max(x1,x2);
      var sy = Math.min(y1,y2);
      var ey = Math.max(y1,y2);
      for(var item in this){ // loop through all items in the _root
      if(typeof(this[item])=="movieclip"){ // if the current item is a movieclip..
      this[item]._visible = isInside(this[item],sx,sy,ex,ey);
      }
      }
      }

function isInside(mc:MovieClip,x1:Number,y1:Number,x2:Number,y2:Number):Boolean{
      // check whether the selection coordinates enclose the mc coordinates
      return (x1<=mc._x && x2>=mc._x+mc._width && y1<=mc._y && y2>=mc._y+mc._height);
      }

// here u can find selection option, selection option is wroking, but same problam, it work in background, & hide my all MC (that Plain Circle also) and highlight only which we select

// Some brif here:
      i want to create plain circle in background, after that some one want to slecte that palin circle highlight that circle only with fill circle ( for better explaination see my fla file which is attach here
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------

Please see this

Pls pls help me out

thanks
      praful damania