10 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2015 6:26 PM by rec-52

Why won't my PS Touch files sync?

intimages

I have PS Touch on my tablet. My files will not sync. When I turn on sync, I get a progress bar on each individual file, but when it fills, there is an exclamation mark next to the filename. What is going on? Please advise me. This is very frustrating!

• 1. Re: Why won't my PS Touch files sync?
          Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

Sometimes sync goes kablooey for whatever reason. iOS users were having problems not too long ago but that's since cleared. I'm using Android but don't seem to be having sync problems at the moment.

Are you signed in properly using Settings (looks like a cogwheel in the upper right) > My Account?

Which make/model of tablet?

• 2. Re: Why won't my PS Touch files sync?
            Riverboat2001

I'm having exactly the same issue.

Elements 12 is uploading to revel, but the photo's are not showing up in the Touch app on my Galaxy Tab.

• 3. Re: Why won't my PS Touch files sync?
              intimages Level 1

Yes I am logged in

Samsung Note 10.1

• 4. Re: Why won't my PS Touch files sync?
                intimages Level 1

Yes I am logged in

Samsung Note 10.1

• 5. Re: Why won't my PS Touch files sync?

Automatic sync was removed in the latest versions of PS Touch. You have to manually upload/download projects now.

• 6. Re: Why won't my PS Touch files sync?
                    intimages Level 1

I have now tried that using multiple working wi-fi connections and every time I get a cannot connect to server error.

Why the continued problems?

• 7. Re: Why won't my PS Touch files sync?

I only get the "cannot connect to server" error when I try to browse my folders in Creative Cloud, otherwise I can upload and download to the root directory there. It is odd.

Believe me when I say I've tried getting the attention of Adobe several times on this issue but haven't had any joy as of yet.

• 8. Re: Why won't my PS Touch files sync?
                        rec-52 Level 1

Could you clarify for me what happens when you try to access the creative cloud through the adobe Photoshop touch app? I have not put any of my files into folders in the creative cloud and because of the bug which has not been fixed only 100 of my creative cloud files are accessable through the app. if I try to open one of those 100  it does function as an opened file.

It was suggested to me by an Adobe staff member to go into my creative cloud account and place my files into folders making sure I did not exceed hundred items in a folder or 100 folders. That way I would in fact be able to download items from the creative cloud into the Photoshop touch app.

Are you saying that it would be pointless for me to put my files into folders because I cannot access them through the creative cloud tab in the Photoshop touch app?

• 9. Re: Why won't my PS Touch files sync?

rec-52 wrote:

Could you clarify for me what happens when you try to access the creative cloud through the adobe Photoshop touch app? I have not put any of my files into folders in the creative cloud and because of the bug which has not been fixed only 100 of my creative cloud files are accessable through the app. if I try to open one of those 100  it does function as an opened file.

It was suggested to me by an Adobe staff member to go into my creative cloud account and place my files into folders making sure I did not exceed hundred items in a folder or 100 folders. That way I would in fact be able to download items from the creative cloud into the Photoshop touch app.

Are you saying that it would be pointless for me to put my files into folders because I cannot access them through the creative cloud tab in the Photoshop touch app?

Whenever I go to simply browse to a created folder in Creative Cloud from within PS Touch, I get this:

Screenshot_2015-01-12-21-10-31.png

This happens no matter the function when it comes to folders: Doing a "new from" project, "add to" project, exporting to CC, etc.

As I mentioned before, there's really no "lost connection" either; I can browse back to the root directory in Creative Cloud.

Your mileage may vary when it comes to the CC folders; I'm seeing related errors from others as well. The way to find out is to make a test folder and see if you can browse to it from within PS Touch.

It's all not a lost cause; you can still create folders and such using the desktop web browser interface on a desktop computer (but you may not be able to access them in PS Touch right now).

• 10. Re: Why won't my PS Touch files sync?
                            rec-52 Level 1

Thanks so much for getting back to me I really appreciate it. I really wish we had better communication from Adobe concerning this issue. Once again, I am still paying for a service i.e. the creative cloud and I'm not able to have it function as it should with the adobe Photoshop touch app.