Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serverlocation Adobe Connect

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

we are trying to implement Adobe Connect as our standard trainingtool but it seems that we have still problems with our connection.

Currently we are using a Adobe Connect test account (30 Days) and we want to start webinars from Malaysia with Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai customers.

Does Adobe has servers in the asian region or just in the US/UK? We have a delay at this time or is this just a problem with our test-account? (Limited traffic, bandwith, ...)

Kindest MPZ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please call Adobe Connect toll free number.  Find the number from here Adobe Connect Support phone numbers

Or call this number 800-422-3623

Thanks,

Annkiit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to call adobe but there is no hotline for adobe connect. Could somebody else help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try calling 1-800-422-3623.  That is the number I have used in the past.  Note, it is for tier one, so be prepared for some hold time and to possibly be transfered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines