• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I stop RH 11 from automatically inserting two paragraph breaks after each topic when I generate to a Word document?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The doc generates using a Word template mapped to the CSS styles. It pulls together several topics out of a larger online project. When I generate this doc, the Word draft always has two blank paragraph breaks after each topic. These breaks aren't in the topics and we don't want them in the Word doc. We have to take the time to manually remove them each time. Is there a setting somewhere that I can change to stop RH 11 from adding these extra paragraph breaks?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2014 Sep 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have never known Rh to do that so I do suspect that it is something to do with your content or template.

Take a copy of your project to test, then try generating to the supplied Style Mapping template to see what happens. The fonts will of course be a mess but look to see what has happened with the paragraphs. Also try generating using the project's CSS, what happens then.

Post back with the results of that and we can take it from there.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp