• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to turn off automatic variable code suggest for a single page?

Contributor ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to turn off the code assist feature where CFBuilder tries to assist you by listing all the variables on the page?  I have a CFC with over 3000 lines and it causes CFBuilder to hang/freeze like you wouldn't believe.  I'd like to turn off this feature for large files (or at least see if I can tune the feature to be smarter about what variables it suggests).

Does anyone know how to disable this feature on a specific template or turn this feature off altogether?  Note: I do want to keep the tag attribute suggestion if possible.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I tried using CFBuilder as a plugin for Eclipse (64 bit) and then followed the steps here: CFBuilder 2 Performance Problems on Windows 7 64-bit Solved » websolete.

So far I have experienced noticeably faster response times. However, the program still hangs when trying to suggest variable names.  It would be great if there was a way just to disable that feature until Adobe fixes it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation