0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2014 1:54 PM by kohpro

Please help with creating a summary report from data collected in a fillable PDF form.

kohpro

I'm sure this has been asked before so I apologize in advance - I'm new to this forum and I'm not quite sure of which section I should be in. If I may just describe a certain scenario of something I am trying to create - could you please point me in the right direction?

I'm looking to create a summary report/form to help me better organize my patients after each appointment. So data collected from other fillable forms I've created, will lead to the final page to print that will include selections from fillable text boxes or drop down lists, etc to basically summarize each encounter. It should go something like this:

FORM 1:

-pt chart #

-pg age

-purpose for visit

-date of visit

-diagnosis

-prognosis

-etc

SUMMARY page

On (-date of visit), patient (-pt chart #) arrived with complaint of (-purpose for visit)....

The diagnosis was determined to be (-diagnosis), treatment to be performed is suggested to be (-treatment) with a (-prognosis) prognosis. Treatment was (accepted or not) and completed on... etc. etc... you get the idea

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thank you all for your time and advice!