First, I added the Open Sans at Muse, it works fine!!!
When I switch to Indesign, it quite strange that the Open Sans font is not there!!! So I'm trying to add again... but the error msg came out from the computer.
After that, I deleted the Open Sans from Muse... Added from Indesign... I got the same error msg again.
• How do I solve this problem?
• I wonder is there a way to sync the font from Typekit for both desktop & web use at the same times?
• Should I add the font in Indesign first follow by Muse?
I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. The web use and desktop sync paths are separate; there is not a way to select a font for both uses at the same time. In case you haven't seen them yet, here are tutorials on how each works:
* syncing a font to your desktop:
* adding a font to your website:
The error that you are seeing usually means you have Open Sans installed on your computer:
Would you please check your font management software, and see if Open Sans is already installed?
If you don't have Open Sans installed, try:
1. removing Open Sans from your sync selections:
2. confirm that is it removed from the Fonts tab of the Creative Cloud application
3. select it for sync again:
Please give that a try, and let me know if you still get an error in Creative Cloud. Thank you,
Thanks for the helpful solutions, will solve it out & let you know .