よろしいでしょうか。

◆AMAZONからダウンロード版を購入する場合、

ダウンロードしたPCとは別のPCに

インストールする事は可能でしょうか。

以上、基本的な質問で恐縮ですがよろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 12について
          A.T. Romano Level 7

nishiham

I am not sure what you are looking for as an answer for your first question.

You need an Internet connection to install/activate the program and then also to activate some features on a one time basis.

Except for certain features of the program, you can work offline once those activations are satisfied.

You also need to have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer with Premiere Elements.

And, you run the program from a User Account with Administrative Privileges.

I am not sure what you are asking in question two.

Adobe allows you to use the purchased/activated serial number on no more than 2 of your computers. Are all of your computers using

Windows or Mac operating systems? Premiere Elements 12 is the current version, but a new version should be released very soon, probably the end of September 2014. For detailed introduction to Premiere Elements 12, please see the following Help PDF documents.

Premiere Elements 12 Help PDF  http://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/premiere-elements_reference.pdf

and

Elements Organizer 12 Help PDF http://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/elements-organizer_reference.pdf

I am not sure what you are asking in question three.

If you purchase Premiere Elements download from Amazon, make sure that you get a serial number from Amazon..

A Premiere Elements download should work independent of the place of purchase.

I have tried to answer based on what I thought you were asking. Please describe again if the answers that you sought were not given.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements 12について
            nishiham Level 1

ご回答ありがとうございました。

英文理解にトライしてみます。

nishiham

• 3. Re: Premiere Elements 12について
              A.T. Romano Level 7

nishiham

Japanese using Google Translate

返信いただきありがとうございます。
              あなたは、Googleが英語から私の返事を変換する翻訳使用していますか
              日本へ?
              今の日本人は、ボタンの翻訳は、Adobe Premiere Elementsのフォーラムが提供する表示されません。
              私はGoogleが日本語でのスレッドで私の返事を入れて翻訳使用している場合、それはあなたのために容易になるだろうなら、私に知らせてください?
              ATR

English version

Thank you for the reply.

Are you using Google Translate to translate my reply from English

to Japanese?

Right now I do not see Japanese offered by the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum Translate button.

Please let me know if it would be easier for you if I use Google Translate to put my replies in the thread in Japanese?

ATR