3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 19, 2014 10:28 AM by A.T. Romano

speak to expert

rpm1942

when I try to sign in error 400

• 1. Re: speak to expert
          A.T. Romano Level 7

rpm1942

You have not supplied enough information to know what your question is.

But, I have a strong guess.

What version of Premiere Elements are you working with and on what computer operating system

is it running? I am guessing it is a version of Premiere Elements earlier than 11. Those versions (in the

days of photoshop.com) used a sign in with Adobe ID and Password.

In versions of Premiere Elements earlier than 11, ignore the sign in and move on to the editing workspace.

And, if you run into a sign in message in one of these programs, cancel out of it.

Also, in these programs, you will see thumbnails for photoshop.com plus "members only" content. Even

though the thumbnails still appear in the program, they are no longer available unless you purchased them

when the photoshop.com plus was still in existence.

Please review. Any questions or need further clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: speak to expert
            rpm1942 Level 1

I have Adobe Premiere Elements 9 on Windows 7 , 64bit  Thank you for the help.

• 3. Re: speak to expert
              A.T. Romano Level 7

rpm1942

Thanks for the follow up with the Premiere Elements version and computer operating system on which it is

running.

The following are just some side notes......

a. You should be running the 9.0.1 Update of the program. You can do that update via an opened project's

Help Menu/Update. If problems doing the update that way, then easier just to download and install the

9.0.1 Update from the following Adobe link

Adobe - Premiere Elements : For Windows : Premiere Elements 9.0.1 update

b.Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 is a 32 bit application whether it is run on Window 7 32 or 64 bit, so it will have

the resource limitations of a 32 bit system....a thought to keep in mind for your very large HD projects.

c. If you have any problems with Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 disc menu replacements disappearing in the

playback of the burn to disc, that is a known problem that has an add audio to menu fix. More details if you

run into that issue.

But, please do not hesitate to ask if you have questions or need clarification.

Best wishes moving forward with your Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 projects.

ATR