2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 19, 2014 9:53 AM by HoneyIngThing

I am migrating from Tech Comm Suite, eLearning Suite, and Captivate licenses to a subscription model.  I need help.

HoneyIngThing

I already have an Adobe account that is associated with my work email.  We had purchased the Tech Comm Suite for Captivate and the eLearning Suite.  Adobe is not offering Captivate 8 as part of an eLearning Suite, but I DO need to upgrade.  I also would like to keep the other apps in both suites up to date, so we want to purchase a Creative Cloud subscription.  I don't have a clue where the serial numbers are kept, and as far as I know, the serial numbers don't show up anywhere in the app anymore.  Additionally, I cannot enter the billing information for my subscription because we have to make the purchase on a p-card owned by our administrative assistant.  So what I want to know is how to purchase a subscription for both Creative Cloud and Captivate that is associated with my email account without giving my login information to the administrative assistant?

Is it possible to purchase a team subscription and add my email address to the team?  I have to give explicit instructions to our admin.

Thanks