1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 19, 2014 1:17 AM by Willi Adelberger

Buttons & hyperlinks

JessieDru86

Hi Guys,

I have created an indesign document where the 1st page I have set up when you hover one of my logos/piece of design it comes up with what it is and you move the mouse off and it disappears. But now i am facing problems that when I add a hyperlink over the image to go to the page that this logo is sitting on with designs that the logo was used, the hyperlink will work but the mouse over that i mentioned above will not work.

I have tried sending it to the back, sending it forward, make it slightly bigger than box, making the actual button a hyperlink. I cannot seem to work out why it wont be working, any suggestions on what I can do to fix this, is it possible to have a hyperlink on this kind of style of button?

Thanks all.

• 1. Re: Buttons & hyperlinks
          Willi Adelberger Most Valuable Participant

You are creating 2 buttons above each other? The first effect with appearing and disappearing a logo is also a button, so the other button is covering the first one. You should not make the second button, you can add an action the first button on any state you want. The second button is unnecessary.