1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 19, 2014 9:01 AM by Dave LaRonde

How to reslove this Problem..... Adobe After Effects CC

TheNewLineCinema

The problem with the duration determined by the type of rendering that was with me at Full.When reduce the effects will last for half a second longer in the film.Also when you get on my third or lower ... animation lasts longer ... But when I go back to ful then the animation is limited to about 1.20 seconds .How to fix this problem.

1.Picture :This is on Full rendering  and you can see how effects ...end on 1,11 seconds.But film takes 40 sekonds....

2.Picrure : You can see on Blue text ...Rendering on Half ...movie takes about 2 seconds ....

3:Picture : Third picture is on third rendering ...Movie takes about 30 seconds but quality is ****...:D

First Shot.png

Third shoot.png

FOut shoot.png

Only at lower resolutions film until the end ... as soon as the rendering increase the Half or ful film takes a triple short as you can see in the pictures on the Half takes 2 seconds until the Fulu only takes 1 second to third is 30 seconds and the Quatre is the end ..... Help please because i can not work and make the effects that I want ...

This is my Setting in my compositing .....

Settings.png