1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 19, 2014 3:00 PM by A.T. Romano

Steps to Install Premiere Elements 12 with SCCM

NB200

I'm trying to create an install package that can be used with Microsoft SCCM.  I've followed the instructions here Deploy Premiere Elements 12 | Windows which gives me a silent install I can use locally, but doesn't work through SCCM.  I've also read about the Adobe Provisioning Toolkit which is supposed to "serialize" my install.  I have no idea what that means.  I'm providing the serial number as part of the install command line so is this not required?  I've found a lot of confusing and contradicting posts so I'm hoping someone will be able to help.

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Steps to Install Premiere Elements 12 with SCCM
          A.T. Romano Level 7

NB200

This is not Adobe. Rather user to user. And, from what you wrote, this is a volume licensing/silent install question that needs to be directed to Adobe. The chances are remote that your question will be seen and answered by another user who works within the realm of volume licensing and has had experience with silent install.

Please consider contacting Adobe at its Adobe Chat to get directions on this one. Finding an active Adobe Chat can be challenging, but try the following route

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Adobe ID, Signing In

Adobe ID, signing in, account help

Chat Panel

I have set the link according to the above titles. If the link does not hold, then you will need to navigate to the Chat Panel using the above titles.

The titles are not ideal but the hope is that they will get you to an available and active Chat Panel whose representative can answer your question or forward you to a department who can.

ATR