3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2007 9:23 AM by JoeADSK

What software do I need?

icarus013
      I would like to reproduce the look and feel of the Flex 2 demo app. Dashboard located at

http://examples.adobe.com/flex2/inproduct/sdk/dashboard/dashboard.html

I already have Flex builder 2 with Charting and ColdFusion 7. Is there anything else I need besides time to build it?

TIA!
        • 1. Re: What software do I need?
          JoeADSK
          I am doing the same thing, but i am using Coldfusion MX 7.0.2... I would suggest getting the training from the source Flex 2 book if you haven't already. It isnt the best book but it certainly helps.

Also, you should do the hello world cfc to flex tutorial at the flex and coldfusion devnet site.

I have 2 weeks to produce a demo of that caliber for work. I am running into some interesting errors that arent well documented because the technology is so new, but I have to admit it is pretty cool when it works.
          • 2. Re: What software do I need?
            icarus013 Level 1
            Sorry, I am also using CFMX 7.02. Furthermore, I just bought the Flex 2 Training from the Source book from Barnes and Noble.

I hope I have everything cause my budget is due and I don't want to no account for such an expense.

Thanks for the reply. and the info.

-Icarus
            • 3. Re: What software do I need?
              JoeADSK Level 1
              That is everything I am using. you should be fine.