I am having trouble just putting pictures in order.
- I import a hundred photos (raw) into one folder from a couple cameras.
- I review them and select certain photos by using a color code (red, yellow, green, blue, violet.)
- I make certain selected photos green and turn on the green filter.
- I change the order of the smaller group of selected photos by dragging the images in the filmstrip.
- I do postprocessing, select all, and export the selected photos to a new file as jpegs.
The problem is that the new jpeg file does not recognize the new picture order I have created. I have played around with the choices under view/sort menu in the library mode but can't get
my images in the order I want.
Any help is appreciated.
Rename the files in the export module as you export them so that they use a sequence number at the beginning. Then you can sort by file name in Library.
Thanks for the help.
I do rename (I check rename in the export dialog box) and it doesn't help. Is there something specific I have to do in the export dialog box?