Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TRANSFER EBOOK TO SAMSUNG TAB

Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to transfer my eBook from computer (Abode Digital Edition 2.0) to Samsung Tab.  Please guide me.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, install an Android application on your Tab. You can do this by installing any of the Android application mentioned in this link: https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/supported-devices

Search for "Android application" under the Application or mobile/tethered device column. For ex: DL Reader or Bluefire Reader etc.

Make sure to authorize your reader with the same ID that you have used to authorize your PC

Then you can try any of these:

1) Transfer the .acsm file from your PC to your Tab( via mail or an SD card) and fulfill it using the reader. This will work for all books(borrow/purchase)

2) Transfer the epub/ pdf (right click on the book to be copied in the library and select "Show file in explorer") from your PC to your Tab and open it in the reader. This often might not work for borrowed books.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir

I tried your method. When I download DL Reader from internet, there is no authorize button for me to key in my ID in the reader. What shall I do?

Thank you.

Seik Mui

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 28, 2014 Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on Settings->Account in DL Reader. Please check for this option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines