• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media has to be continually restarted

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2014 Sep 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I play a sample video from the VOD in the sample media player, or anytime I view a live stream in the sample player or anything else, It only plays videos once, whether it's live streaming or a VOD sample. Restart AMS and it plays again, but only once. After that it refuses to play anything. I am running the sample player on the AMS under localhost. Works once, stops working, restart, it works once then stops working. What the heck is the matter with this server? I'm not doing anything but default actions right from the documentation. Also note, we have the developer version and I believe that gives us 10 simultaneous connections at once max. We don't have anything close to that. With no support from Adobe to speak of, how do people ever solve problems with this product? Does everybody just post here and wait for three days for an answer if they ever even get one at all?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please check logs(all logs in log folder) to see what is the error.Else you can post logs and i can try to look into them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines