7 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2014 10:58 PM by areohbee

m

northwoodpark

I AM TOTALLY FED UP WITH LIGHTROOM IT CONTINUALLY DOES NOT WORK , 5 TIMES A DAY IT SAYS FAILED TO OPEN ALREADY OPEN, CANT READ CACHE ETC ETC ETC IT IS CRAP

• 1. Re: m
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Sorry you're having so much trouble. I've been using Lightroom for years and haven't experienced any problems whatsoever. If you want to take the time to give some information that might help some of the people here, they might be able to get you straightened out. We need information such as:

Operating system

Amount of RAM

Make and model of camera

Version of Lightroom

Other software you are using

Any error messages you are receiving (Quote the messages if possible)

if you can provide some information, perhaps someone will be able to help. If all you want to do is vent your frustrations I suppose that is okay. But it probably won't do you or anyone else much good.

• 2. Re: m
            northwoodpark Level 1

Kevin Sheldon To be honest I paid for a system , a service and I don't really expect to have to seek help from others to rectify the problem if I pay for something I expect to be able to get it fixed by the supplier.

I appreciate your help but I am not a computer expert I purchased Lightroom because its simpler than Photoshop and to be honest I couldn't answer your questions without another wasted evening finding the answers when  should be editing for photos for people who are waiting for them, why don't hey have a contact number or remote help service

Kevin

• 3. Re: m
              areohbee Level 5

Here is primarily for help from other users. If you want help from Adobe, I recommend the chat option when you get to the customer service page that offers it.

• 4. Re: m
                northwoodpark Level 1

I give up I don't know how to do that I have tried for two days to get to chat , just keep seeing forums only

Kevin Sheldon

• 5. Re: m
                  areohbee Level 5

A search for

adobe customer service

using google

brings up:

start_here_for_customer_support_0.gif

First, you have to answer a few questions: what product, what type of problem.., then you get this:

start_here_for_customer_support.gif

Click the big blue "Contact us'" button and you get this:

start_here_for_customer_support_2.gif

Click "Chat..".

Don't let 'em rope you into circling back or heading for the forum..

Rob

• 6. Re: m
                    northwoodpark Level 1

THANKS SORTED VIA CHAT TODAY 8 HOURS ONLINE REMOTE HELP TO RESOLVE

Kevin Sheldon

• 7. Re: m
                      areohbee Level 5

8 hours? whoa - I think Adobe lost all profit from the copy of Lr you purchased .

Glad you got it sorted anyway

PS - Consider lower or mixed case when posting in the forum - ALL UPPER CASE IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING!!!

R