3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2014 6:50 AM by A.T. Romano

When burning my video PE12.1 to a Blu-ray disk I get a transcoding error at 82% complete.

Dadbif

Using PE12.1, when burning my video to a Blu-rat disk I get a transcoding error anywhere between 24% 82% complete. 82% is the best I can get.

I have selected to burn to a Blu-ray

Presets: H.264 1920x1080i PAL Dolby

Quality: Fit to Contents not checked.

Space Required: 12.42GB (Bitrate20.19Mbps)

The Event Window shows:- Adobe Media Encoder Property Data invalid.

A low level exception occurred in: AutoAdjust (AEVideoFilter)

I have 8 JPG images at 2m 31sec from the start. These images are each approx 700KB in size and are 1000x666 pixels.

I have changed Time Stretch to 99% for the entire video which is 1hr 12min in length.

My computer has Intel Quad Core i7, 3.4GHz CPU with Intel Integrated HD4000 Graphics with 8MB Smart Cache. 16GB Kingston Hyper RAM. 120 GB Sata III (6 Gb/s read/write speed 500/450 MB/s). 2 TB Seagate Sata III HDD running at 7200RPM with approx 1.7 TB free space. LG Blu-ray Burner BH12LS38. Windows7  Home Premium.

My video camera is a Panasonic HDC-SD750 Full HD producing MPEG files with a Frame rate of 25.00 and an AVCHD Image size of 1920x1080, a Data Rate 8833kbps and a Total Bitrate 9089kbps.

Can someone please help?

• 1. Re: When burning my video PE12.1 to a Blu-ray disk I get a transcoding error at 82% complete.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Dadbit

Interesting. The only time that I have ever seen that "Adobe Media Encoder Property Data Invalid" warning is when I attempt

to do a burn to Blu-ray 23 GB or less and I have a check mark next to "Fit Content to Available Space". You say that you see

that message in the Event Viewer. Do you actually see a warning triangle at the lower left corner of the workspace?

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE11: Blu-ray Burn Dialog "Fit Content to Available Space" Choice

I wondering if the Event Viewer listing has anything to do with what happened in the program with specific to the moment of the Transcoding Error? Just a coincident?

Do you have disc menus for this project? If so, what kind of menu markers and how many? Are they spaced far enough apart, and is there any overlapping of

menu buttons? Did you attempt to place any stop markers in this project? Have you tried another brand/type disc? Are you using BD-R or BD-RE 25 GB?

Also, go back to the Timeline content, expand the Timeline with the -+ slider above the Timeline, and look for leftovers, fragments.

One quick approach would be to hit the End key of the computer and assure that the Timeline Indicator goes to the end of the Timeline content. If it goes beyond that point, then inspect that "beyond" point(s) for fragments.

Please review and consider and then we can decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: When burning my video PE12.1 to a Blu-ray disk I get a transcoding error at 82% complete.
            Dadbif Level 1

Thanks for the reply. I was successful in burning the project after I posted the help question.

However, to answer your questions:-

Yes, I did have a warning triangle at lower left corner of workspace.

No, I did not have any disc menus or menu markers or stop markers.

I am using a Verbatum BD-R 25GB.

The End key stops at the end of the Timeline.

I did find 4 small gaps and only 1 frafmant of 0.1sec duration. These may be have been to cause. I will be more careful for my next project.

I will examine the link you gave me above to see if it can help me in future.

Thank you once again for your help.

BMc

• 3. Re: When burning my video PE12.1 to a Blu-ray disk I get a transcoding error at 82% complete.
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Dadbif

Thanks for the reply.

From your report, all seems to be OK now.

Please let us know if you need further assistance in this matter. Never hesitate to ask questions or to ask for

clarification.

Best wishes

ATR