The problem I encounter:
- After I made a cube editable, extracted 2 sides (panels). I put a external composting tag on each panel.
- On the external composting tag I choose "solid.
- Then I create a camera. This camera goes from top to bottom or left to right. The animation is ease in and ease out.
- I save the c4d file
- In after effects, I import the c4d file, create a composition based on the c4d file.
- Then I extract the c4d for the camera and solid information.
- When I play this file, the solid/null-point does not mach the move of the camera.
Then I took a look at the camera track, this what I found:
Looking at the camera move in c4d:
When I extracted the data info aftereffects, this happens:
When I play the this file: it looks like this:
Maxon replied to me to contact Adobe about this problem.
Hope someone has an answer for this.