Currently, we have a new system purchased from Dell. Here is hardware specification.
Dell Precision T3610 (CPU: Intel (R) Xeon E5firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz. (4 Cores)
500GB SSD drive
Windows 7 x64 (SP1) Professional
NVDIA Quadro K4000 video card.
After we install CS6 on this machine and we find the following items that not working smoothly and has few seconds delay.
1. Moving my curser over menu items - takes awhile for each line to highlight
2. No automatic flyouts from menu items
3. Type a line of text and it takes 3-5 seconds for text to appear
4. Marquee over something takes 1-2 seconds for marquee to show up
5. When I click a point with my pen tool there's a moments hesitation before the point shows up.
Not sure if that video card driver issue? Or, the setting on Photoshop?
Any suggestion will appreciate.
Retrieving data ...