Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
It's Adobe Photoshop CS2.....I tried starting a new document and whenever I went to use a tool or click on the keyboard. The DLL error "an attempt was made to load a program with incorrect format" appears and then photoshop crashes.
What OS platform are you using and what do the CS2 crash reports show.
That sounds like part of the OS or Photoshop application have been corrupted on your disk.