1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 26, 2014 3:27 PM by A.T. Romano

How to apply a specific time duration to multiple images with Premiere Elements 12

Tomchook Level 1

Hello,

After importing my photos, I noticed that they don't fit the length of my audio, so I would like to decrease the time duration of all the photos at once. I tried it with "time stretch", but it's only working one by one, and not when I select multiple files. I have a few clips as well, but I'm selecting only the images. Actually I managed once to change the duration to multiple files, but that was only by chance, and I couldn't repeat it anymore.

How can I do it correctly?

And another question. How can I apply transitions to multiple images/clips?

Thanks!

Tom

• 1. Re: How to apply a specific time duration to multiple images with Premiere Elements 12
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Tomchook

1. Select all the clips at one time

a. for transitions, Timeline Menu/Apply Default Transition

b. for changing duration, right click anywhere in the Timeline selection of clips, select Time Stretch, and set the duration.

For selecting all the clips all at one time

a. hold down the Shift key and click each clip that you want included in the selection

or

b. if applicable, Edit Menu/Select All

or

c. with the mouse cursor, draw a rectangle from right to left diagonally across the wanted clips to select them.

I will provide screenshots if necessary.

Please review and consider. If questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR