You can try this document:
Also if there is any toolbar installed on the browser, try uninstalling it from the browser and check the performance.
If it works then good other wise you can try the following steps:
1. Uninstall Flash Player from Control Panel --> Programs ( Both Active X and Plugin )
2. Download the uninstaller for Flash Player and Sockwave
3. Run the Uninstaller for both of them.
4. Delete the Flash Folder from the following locations:
5. Download Flash Player
Download Both and install.
6. Download Shockwave Flash:
You need to open this link in Firefox and download the Full installer after choosing operating system and then again open the same link in IE and download the Full installer after choosing operating system.
I tried all of these and it looked good for a couple of hours but then crashed on a Facebook news feed video someone posted. I could try uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox. As soon as I figure out how to save my Bookmarks so that there is no possibility of loosing them or not being able to use them on the new installation. Has anyone actually been able to solve this?
Please try the links to save Bookmarks: