The issue is most likely due to a MIMETYPE conflict.
Please edit the web.config file, and comment out the mimetype definition for the ".air" extension.
The issue is called out on an other thread as well,
We are tracking this issue on our end.
Hi, thanks for the reply. There is no web.config in my CFIDE. Which web.config are you referring to (location-wise) and also can you paste a copy so I can see what it is supposed to look like? The issue is that the page is corrupted, no images or .JS files being loaded, so I'm not sure this is the same as the issue you mention?
That is right. The issue i'm referring to does not load any assets, including JS files, and in turn causes the administrator login to fail.
There would be two ways to counter this issue,
1) Editing the web.config file
- Edit the C:/.../IIS_WEB_ROOT/web.config file
- Comment out the line that defines a mimetype for the .air extension.
- Restart IIS
2) Removing MimeType from the IIS manager.
- Unconfigure connector - Please take a back up of any custom connector settings you may have done.
- Go to IIS Manager (inetmgr) > Site > MimeTypes
- Delete the entry for the ".air" extension
- Reconfigure connector
There are 60 web.config files on this servers C:\ drive. There is no IIS_WEB_ROOT folder. Which folder do you actually mean for CF10? Do you mean c:\ColdFusion10\cfusion\wwwroot? If so there is no web.config there. Sorry, but which web.config has this .air extension This server has its CfAdmin installed on the default server @ C:\inetpub\wwwroot and the web.config in there has no MIME types set.
Also, in the MIME types setting, there is no .air type mentioned (in IIS) for any site, or at root level etc.
The issue was a corrupt IIS metabase. An image restore resolved the issue in this case.
Thanks for sharing that with us.