This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
Do you have the correct value in the ‘identifier’ field? You mentioned that you have ticked “Export to ActionScript” checkbox, in this same panel what value is given for the identifier’s field? This value should correspond to the font you want embedded that is in your actionScript code.
My identifier is set as Vivaldi as I had thought about that as well. In my testing I tried to keep things as exact as possible in case any of the naming conflicts could have been the cause.
I had also experimented with a new font for each specific size I would be using as adding new fonts called for the size.
Do you know if the following line of code you posted is working?
Do you see a change in font size?
Yes, when I set label0.setStyle("fontSize", "40"); the size changes for both systems (the one that has the font installed as well as the one that doesn't). On the system that doesn't have the font, it appears as a Times New Roman font in large type.
Reference: Using styles with the Label component (Adobe Live Docs)
change this line;
myIP, that seemed to fix it. I was sure I tried it but I may have had another setting turned on/off when I tried it.
Thanks very much! It's very strange how Flash wants/requires quotes in some cases but not others and will not give you a warning or error in the output on minor syntax things such as this.
Yeah, I also agree that it’s strange on how Flash requires these parameters as mostly Strings. Having said that, I believe it was deceiving both of us. Well at least we found the solution. :)