3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 2, 2014 1:15 PM by Szalam

After Effects crash message "A copy of your project was saved at" when rendering 32bpc in H.264, "Vid rate ratios min, max:1,1"

bl0gmonkey

So, I'm rendering out an audio visualization for my portfolio in .mov with the H.264 or any other compression but the thing is, After Effects keeps crashing.

I get the following error message and crash log:

Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 1.10.54 AM.png

I have absolutely no idea what is going on. I even attempt to trim the work area (pardon me if I get the terminology wrong because I taught myself After Effects many years ago) and render just that selection of the composition to see if it's a problem spot and I get this message.

I'm currently using a 2011 Macbook Pro with OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.5, have 16GB of RAM, an AMD Radeon HD 6750M graphics card with 1024 MB VRAM, enabled Multiprocessing in the Preferences, and am using the 2014 CC upgrade. If I can't sort this out, I'm downgrading to CS6 until this bugged is addressed.

Please help, I'm so confused here and relatively new to this whole debugging and attempting to correct problems area! I'm so lost right now and frustrated at my project that I just want this render to be done. And yes, I attempted to use the Adobe Media Encoder and got sloppy results. My color profile in the project is set to 32bpc as per Trapcode and Glows look so much more vibrant and gets rid of banding. But rendering in H.264 in the encoder itself by dragging the composition itself in there makes the glows extremely yellow and ugly with the rest of the composition not even showing up but as black video instead. I don't understand.