3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 28, 2014 8:35 AM by JJMack

Life after CC

bothernation

What will happen when I stop paying for CC ?  Will Lightroom still work and can I still use CS6 as before ?

• 1. Re: Life after CC
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Depend on you. Do you have a licence for any previous Photoshop you could use that.  You could switch to some other product. You could just stop editing images.  How should we know what you'll do? I think LR would still work as far as I know there not activation.  So if you subscribe install LR. Cancel you subscription.  You would wind up paying one month fee and the cancellation fee which I think is something like $40.   So a cost of $50.... you cheat Adobe out of a $100.  Will Adobe  miss that or you?

• 2. Re: Life after CC
            bothernation Level 1

Thank you for you prompt reply it was really useful.

• 3. Re: Life after CC
              JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Within 30 it will cost nothing however will it be legal to keep LR The following is how Adobe terms read. From what I read the cancellation fee after 30 days is 50% of the remaining contract outstanding balance.

Cancellation

We'd hate to see you go, but if you cancel within the first 30 days, we'll give you a full refund. If you ever need to cancel, just call Customer Support.