2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2014 8:01 AM by bogiesan

    How to create the typing effect as illustrated in this video.


      Hey fellow Adobe citizens. I have looked at a few different threads and none appear to answer my question specifically. So here we go, I would like some help in creating the "typing text effect" as shown in this video  (R U Agitated? - YouTube) at around 0:03 seconds in. I am aware that there is a "typewriter" effect in After Effects and while that is nice, it doesn't quite do what I want it to do. Any help would be appreciated!