I'm going to assume you are distributing a Formscentral PDF and I'm also going to assume you have this form online and are collecting responses in Formscentral. If these assumptions are not correct please clarify. The most likely cause of the problem doesn't have so much to do with Acrobat X as it does the browser they download the file from. Many browsers have built in PDF viewer and don't use our plugin. As a result our forms break. You can ask the user to make sure they're browser is in fact using the Adobe Reader plugin as it's default and then all will be well. Additionally they can download the form to their Documents folder and then explicitly open it in Acrobat X and all will be well. If this doesn't turn out to be your issue please let me know more about your users system and and link to your file and I'll look into it.
Thanks Andrew. Yes you are correct in your assumptions. I also tried to complete the form online when I got home and it didn't work. I use Google Chrome at home, just like what we use at work. It works fine at work, but not at home. I will try this when I get home tonight. Also, are the following steps necessary in getting a form setup in the correct format in order to post it to our website: I create the form in Word, then I format the text boxes in Adobe LiveCycle. After I've done that I sign into Adobe FormsCentral to post the form to our website.