Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder 4.7 : Cannot complete Licensing

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2014 Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm owner of two Flash Builder 4.7 licenses, they are listed in my Adobe account, under Products and Services sections as

Flash Builder Std                   4.7                      multi

Flash Builder Prem                4.7                     multi

I recently formated my computer and installed back Flash Builder 4.7.

My problem is, if I click on "License this product" and enter any of my license key, I have the following error :

Serial Number you provided is valid, but a qualifying product could not be found on this computer.

I tried to install Flash Builder 4.6 instead, but it launch me the same error.

Could you help me please ?

Thanks a lot.

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Please try the following steps.

1. Launch Flash Builder 4.7.
  2. Click on license this software:
  3. On next page, select Flash Builder 4.6 from the drop down menu and enter the serial number of Flash Builder 4.6.

This should help.

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Atul_saini123,

Thanks for your answer.

Flash Builder  4.6 is not listed in the drop down menu. This is the options listed :

- Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP Premium

- Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium

- Adobe Master Collection CS5.5

- Adobe Master Collection CS6

- Adobe Web premium CS5.5

Of corse, I tried to select  Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium, but it's not working and launch me this error : This serial number is not for a qualifying product. Please try another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul_saini123,

So I checked your link and all seems correct on my computer.

At the bottom of the link you provided there is "see also" section, about activation / deactivation.

I did not deactivated my licenses before my window re-install, and if now I go to Flash Builder -> Help , desactivation button is greyed out. Could it be the source of my problem that I used my licenses on two computer and did not deactivated them ?

If yes, how could I deactivate thoses products ? I searched on my profile but I can't find a way to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2014 Oct 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or is there any way to download adobe flash builder 4.5, as it is listed in the drop down menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2014 Oct 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Draadounet,

Kindly check the your Private Messages and revert to it with the serial number.

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2016 May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have the same problem. I have a valid license buyed 12/12/2012 and can't use it in my new macbookpro

I need to activate product ASAP.

The Adobe Application Manager says is not for my Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 Premium, and wants me to select another 4.5 for PHP Premium, 4.5 Premium, CS 5.5, and so on...

What can I do it to solve it?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines