• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing problem

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2007 Apr 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When printing a topic from a compiled html file, the larger pictures are cut. But in the edit version, they fit within the margins. I don't understand whats wrong. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2007 Apr 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum and sorry for the slow reply.

I think what you mean is that if the user prints a page the large images go outside the page margins but it looks OK when you are editing.

If that is the case it is because in the editor the width is based on whatever you have set up for the editor, it is not necessarily a page width. Look at the text wrapping in the editor and in the printed page. Your image is to wide but it looks OK in the editor because the width you have set is more than a page.

Look at a line of text in a printed topic and see where it wraps. Now set the width of your editor to wrap at the same point and I think you image will then be wider. You need to size it to fit that.

If that is not what you mean, please provide some more information.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp