• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annoying bug report: Frame 12 (really ADE)

Engaged ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Publish after generating an epub which is opened by Adobe Digital Editions one is presented by a dialogue box which says: "[ebook name] is not open from library, would you like to copy it to library?" Underneath this is a tick box which says "Don't show this alert again". However, there are only two  options: Copy to library or Cancel and the dialogue doesn't remember the choice if one selects "Cancel".

So, my only option is to Add to the library?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Theresa,

You could try using other freebie epub readers like Calibre, Sigil (new version has been released), Aldiko Reader instead of ADE. [I gave up on ADE a long time ago]

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theresa,

You could try using other freebie epub readers like Calibre, Sigil (new version has been released), Aldiko Reader instead of ADE. [I gave up on ADE a long time ago]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 01, 2014 Oct 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice to know, Arnis. I have been using Sigil because it easily demonstrates the structure of the ebook, but I have been expecting other people (the ones who will help me figure out what I'm trying to do) will not know about it.

So I can change my default, no prob.

Thanks, Arnis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines