No problem here. Anything new that you have added your computer? What OS?
OS X Ver 10.9.5
added x-mirage, clipbuddy, elmedia player, mosiac, vidiary, bits, and sweetie. New images from Yellowstone and class reunion.
Forgot that updated the OS.
I am not a Mac person, so I don't know that I will be a lot of help to you. Playing 20 questions back and forth isn't the best way to get help. Please provide details about your computer system, what you are accustomed to doing, when this problem started, if you have installed anything new or updated anything, and anything else you can think of about your workflow and how things are or are not working. Please state the situation is clearly as possible.
I made some image on Sat night. I was processing them in LR5.4 and wanted to do some tweaking in PS like I always do. I selected an image and click on photo and went to edit in CS6 and it was all greyed out. So I went out on the web to try and find a fix. I found a fix that I thought would work, resetting the warning dialogs. Went back into LR and the option to edit in CS6 was now available. Click on edit in photo but nothing happen. I found a another fix on this forum to go to the Apple library to preference and rename the lightroom plist file and relaunch LR. This also made the "edit in Photoshop CS6 option available but nothing happen when I clicked the file.
1. my usual workflow, process in LR and tweak in PS.
2. The last time I used this option was Sept. 22, 2014.
3. Updated the OS Sept. 25, 2014.
4. Updated Camera Raw Sept. 21, 2014
5. Updated Safari Sept 25, 2014.
6. Updated iTunes Sept 10, 2014.
7. Updated Autodesk Sept. 21, 2014.
8. Within the last seven days added sweetie, bits, Vidairy, Cfx Mosaic, elmedia player, clipbuddy, aand x-mirage.