3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2016 6:04 AM by mature snapper

Premire elements11 dislay drivers error.

alanpe11

Premiere elements 11 display drivers error:

I cannot solve the problem with getting the drivers warning when trying to start Premiere E 11. Then the programme crashes, I have tried everything suggested in these forums. Remove baddrivers.txt (reappears each time I try to open PE 1). I have rolled back to old drivers, loaded the very latest drivers from the AMD website, Reinstalled PE 11, even tried a trial of PE13. Updated windows, turned ff everything else, virus checker etc

I have a W7 64 bit PC with an AMD Radeon HD6670 graphics card, latest drivers - 15 sep 14.

Despite all combinations of the above the programme throws up a incompatible drivers, update them' warning and then crashes.

PE 11 worked fine up until a couple of months ago, so something has gone wrong. Can anyone suggest what else I might be able to try ? I am almost at the point where I shall have to look for an alternative editing software.

Could it be some inner problem with my Windows ? But everything else works fine still, Chkdisc, SFC scannow, etc etc all turn up no errors.

Help !!  thanks Alan.

• 1. Re: Premire elements11 dislay drivers error.
          mature snapper

I have had a display driver issue for some time and haven't been able to resolve it.

did you ever resolve your issue ?

• 2. Re: Premire elements11 dislay drivers error.
            Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Have you updated with the latest drivers from the AMD or nVidia site (not Windows update) and then deleted the BadDriver.txt file, as was suggested to alanpe?

• 3. Re: Premire elements11 dislay drivers error.
              mature snapper Level 1

With the latest navidia driver l don't get the bad driver message, it just attempts to load and times out. It goes back to the window where you select new file or existing project. I had it at my local computer shop for an hour again today and he gave in.Last week he up graded my laptop which is Intel 7 added solid state drive and windows 10. So everything runs perfect except premier elements11 very disappointing 

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android

On Sat, 30 Jul, 2016 at 11:20 pm, Steve Grisetti<forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:   

Premire elements11 dislay drivers error.

created by Steve Grisetti in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

Have you updated with the latest drivers from the AMD or nVidia site (not Windows update) and then deleted the BadDriver.txt file, as was suggested to alanpe?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8910944#8910944 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8910944#8910944

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences