0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 1, 2014 8:43 AM by FunkemediaKev

Does anyone know a workaround? ATI Radeon 4500 graphics card not recognised with Photoshop CC

FunkemediaKev

Hi Guys,

I recently upgraded a few bits to my Dell studio 5 which is somewhat of it's age now. I put a solid state in, upped the RAM and also installed windows 8.1.

The machine has been running a treat, almost as though it was a new beast, however this has been at a price. Elements within Photoshop now do not work such as the 3D elements and paint brush tip preview amongst a few other things, however the 3D elements not working is a problem. As a designer, its quite important I have these features working, but since my upgrades and enhancements its cost me. I have been on the ATI website (Now AMD) and downloaded a fair few versions of the drivers for my ATI Radeon 4500. I even installed the new patch for windows 8 but to no avail.

I am wondering if anyone has had this issue and got around it. I have read loads of different forums and tried all sorts of installs but its still not working.

Give me a shout if you have beat this annoying issue

Cheers

Kev