3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 3, 2014 12:04 PM by byronk

    Transfer FormsCentral account to a work colleague


      I have a paid FormsCentral account which I use exclusively for my employer, a public university.  I will be retiring in December and want to transfer my account to a colleague so that all of our forms remain available to our unit.  How do I change the email account and credit card associated with my account while preserving the ability to access and use already existing forms?

      Thank you.