Have a similar problem on my UNIX-based server, my site is [link removed].
(why is it has been inserted here like a text ???? 0_о)
Can not by a life of God fix it.
The error message is:
ABORT: Assertion failed
Купить белорусскую тушенку для англоязычных пользователей оптом и в розницу, с доставкой
I was unable to see any kind of Flash content on this page when inspecting the page source.
I would ensure that your server is serving the correct mime-type for .swf files (application/x-shockwave-flash), and that you were using a recommended method for embedding the SWF into the page, like SWFObject: swfobject - SWFObject is an easy-to-use and standards-friendly method to embed Flash content, which utilizes one small…
That worked, but I figured out later, while fixing something else, that the error was coming from the fact that I had uninstalled Internet Explorer months before I tried to do this.
Ah. There's a separate team that builds the installer, so I'm not super familiar with the internals, but I'm thinking that either they're embedding a WebView object that depends on IE in the Installer UI, or Internet Explorer is still the "default" system on your machine, even though it's uninstalled. We do launch the default browser at the end of he install process (which is also weird, but it's what we do).
I think it might be the first one, as apposed to the latter, which would be an interesting way of handling things.
Heh, Interesting is a kind description. It's actually what we do. We don't know what browser the installer was spawned from, so we just fire up your default at the end of the installation process.