2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2014 7:32 PM by A.T. Romano

Esiste un plugin tipo ULTRA KEY per Premiere Elements 13?

premiere elements 13

Vorrei sapere se esiste un plugin tipo ULTRA Key per Premiere Elements 13.

Inoltre, eventuali titoli di sottopancia per le clip possono essere creati con Premiere Elements 13 e poi salvarli come modelli?

Grazie.

• 1. Re: Esiste un plugin tipo ULTRA KEY per Premiere Elements 13?
          PRE_help Adobe Employee

HI,

Let me respond in English to the translated understanding. Your query was:

"I would like to know if there is a plugin type ULTRA Key for Premiere Elements 13.

In addition, any securities of girth to the clips can be created with Premiere Elements 13 and then save them as templates?

Thanks."

You can use the Effects under the Keying categories for your keying and boundary creation needs. The sixteen-point garbage matte is the most control you will have for your matte purposes. We do not have UltraKey in Premiere Elements 13

Keying_Matte.png.

Regards,
          Premiere Elements Team

• 2. Re: Esiste un plugin tipo ULTRA KEY per Premiere Elements 13?
            A.T. Romano Level 7

premiere elements 13

In response to your question PRE_help writes

We do not have UltraKey in Premiere Elements 13

True, there is no keying effect in Premiere Elements (any version) named UltraKey, but I would suggest to you Premiere Elements

ChromaKey in fx Effects/Keying is for all intents and purposes an "UltraKey". Maybe not with all the bells and whistles, but...

But, I would ask "What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 running on? If Mac, then forget about ChromaKey, Green Screen Key, Blue Screen Key. They are not available on Premiere Elements Mac. There are some who promote Videomerge in its place. I do not prefer Videomerge and have suggested the use of Difference Matte for the Mac users.

http://atr935.blogspot.com/2013/05/pe11-difference-matte-as-substitute-for.html

I am strictly an Elements Windows user and have not involved myself with Premiere Pro where I believe there is such a keying effect named UltraKey which looks like it might do what ChromaKey is successfully doing in Premiere Elements.

What do you mean by girth titles? Do you mean text titles? Titles created in the Premiere Elements Titler can be exported from the project separately as .prtl files saved to the computer for later use in a Premiere Elements project. Titles can have text, embedded images, shapes, animation, styles. The key to success in exporting a title is to remember to select it in the Project Assets and then go to File Menu/Export/Titles.

Please review and consider and then let me know if I have interpreted your questions correctly.

Thank you.

ATR