7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 2, 2014 3:18 PM by A.T. Romano

Refund

dejawufan

I accidentally purchases the Windows version of Premiere Elements 13 and I would like a refund.  I'm using a Mac so there's no way I could use the Windows version.  Can someone help me get a refund or tell me what to do in order to get one?  I looked on the Adobe site about refunds but it was really vague and it was no help at all.

• 1. Re: Refund
          Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Contact Adobe Sales:

Contact | Adobe

• 2. Re: Refund
            dejawufan Level 1

I would do that but I'm not sure which number to call.  And I'd really rather not have to wait on the phone for over an hour.  I'd prefer it if someone helped me here.  If that is not possible then I'll call.

• 3. Re: Refund
              Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

We are not Adobe.  This is a user to user forum.  We are consumers, just like you.

Here is the phone number from my link:

desktop, and consumer products:
              800-585-0774

Monday–Friday

5am–7pm (Pacific Time)

• 4. Re: Refund
                A.T. Romano Level 7

dejawufan

Did you purchase Premiere Elements 13 Windows instead of Mac from Adobe direct as an online download?

If so, please use the following link to Adobe and its Chat Panel to make arrangements for a refund or exchange.

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Membership, Account, Payment

Payments, Invoices, Orders

Chat Panel

The link has been set for the above titles. If the link does not hold its set, then you will need to navigate to Chat Panel

using the above titles as guides. As of a few minutes ago, that Chat Panel in that path was shown to be available and

active.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR

• 5. Re: Refund
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

dejawufan

We are not Adobe as Peru Bob has pointed out. Rather user in a user to user forum.

We will be watching for your progress using the online route or the telephone route whichever you

find expedites matters for you.

ATR

• 6. Re: Refund
                    dejawufan Level 1

Thanks everyone for the help and I'm sorry I didn't know the forum was user to user.  I used the chat option and they said that I would receive a refund in 5-7 days.  I asked them if they could send me an email confirming that I would get a refund but the person I was talking to ended the chat before he could see my question.  I guess I'll just have to check my bank account and if I don't get the refund I'll try again.

• 7. Re: Refund
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

dejawufan

Thanks for the follow up with the good news that your refund is being processed.

A contact with Chat Panel often results in an email confirmation of the chat. So, you may get more details sooner than you thought. Did you get a case number?

Do not hesitate to contact Chat Panel if you have questions on that refund. Here we are users helping other users. Any questions about your Premiere Elements workflow, we

would be glad for the opportunity to help.

Best wishes

ATR