3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 4, 2007 7:14 AM by kglad

hard programing or simple script

lora23
      Hello all.This is my first post here, and sorry in advance, but from 2 weeks ago I try to find solution for this- look here open2view look the flash elements- this is not a swf!!! this is one swf file called panorama.swf who load external images in jpg format, but you can scroll left to right evry image... I try to save this to my pc, and change all data with local xml, jpg ect files, but nothing... Anyone can help me to create or find this script?I`m not sure but I think this is action script right?One .. one... "template" with functions, and simply include values of data after that- all this in one script and Voila!
      Thanks to all in advance.
      Lora
        • 1. Re: hard programing or simple script
          The Feldkircher Level 2
          Hi

Yeah, easy, no problem - dream on!!!!!!!

I get the feeling that your new to Flash judging by some of your comments, its good that you want to learn how to do this. But don't expect to run before you can walk, its highly unlikely anyone will have the time to invest in a 'Professional Job' like this one so you cant expect anyone to hold your hand through a steep learning curve.

Get to know Flash - how it works and what it can do, then perhaps you might understand how 'we' view your posting.

Happy Flashing

• 2. Re: hard programing or simple script
            lora23 Level 1
            quote:

Originally posted by: The Feldkircher
            Hi

Yeah, easy, no problem - dream on!!!!!!!

I get the feeling that your new to Flash judging by some of your comments, its good that you want to learn how to do this. But don't expect to run before you can walk, its highly unlikely anyone will have the time to invest in a 'Professional Job' like this one so you cant expect anyone to hold your hand through a steep learning curve.

Get to know Flash - how it works and what it can do, then perhaps you might understand how 'we' view your posting.

Happy Flashing

Ehhhh ... sarcasm ;( Ok if you work for $350/h bravo, bravisimo, gongrat ect. plese no give me your meta-preta comments- if you a flash profesional work and no loose your time with lamers who need to final work- yes I want this, if you cant help me, no answer.many more
            Lora

• 3. Re: hard programing or simple script
              kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP
              check flashkit.com for tutorials.