1 Reply Latest reply on May 20, 2015 8:02 PM by RazerLakonian

Iphone 6 Plus is cropping

stratafilms

I tried adding the dependent file  Default-414w-736h@3x.png  but it crops the app.  Any ideas?  I read people using Air were having problems as well, but I think adobe did an update.  Do we need an update for Director to make full screen apps for the iphone 6 plus? - I did get the regular 6 to work with Default-375w-667h@2x.png.

• 1. Re: Iphone 6 Plus is cropping
          RazerLakonian

I managed to get full screen on an iPhone 6 Plus by attaching a dependent file.

Go to Publish Settings -> Files and choose a file that that is a launch image of size 640x1136 pixels. Check box must be set for 'Copy linked and dependant files"

The name of this file is important; Default-568h@2x.png   (critical part in bold).

I also used a Prepare Movie script, but not sure if this is really necessary:

on prepareMovie

if the runmode <> "Author" then

the stageColor = the stageColor -- removes the white screen flash!!!

(the stage).rect =  (the desktopRectList)[1]  -- Gets the full screen size from the desktop rect!!!

(the stage).drawRect = (the desktopRectList)[1] -- this makes the stage full screen!!!!

end if

updateStage

end