7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 3, 2014 4:29 PM by A.T. Romano

error cod

ThomasBruhn

I got error cod 2131042562 when i burned my dvd, What does it means?

• 1. Re: error cod
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Did the DVD finish burning and does it play in a DVD player?

If not, are you able to burn your DVD files to a folder on your hard drive rather than directly to a disc?

• 2. Re: error cod
            ThomasBruhn Level 1

Hi

No, the dvd was not finished. 98% done when tihis error come.

I will try to burn it to a folder on my harddrive

• 3. Re: error cod
              ThomasBruhn Level 1

Hi, no it didn't finished burning, stoped at 98% Done and the error code come up.

So i can't play the dvd but i could save it to My hard drive

Skickat från min iPhone

3 okt 2014 kl. 14:31 skrev Steve Grisetti <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

error cod

created by Steve Grisetti in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

Did the DVD finish burning and does it play in a DVD player?

If not, are you able to burn your DVD files to a folder on your hard drive rather than directly to a disc?

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6787538#6787538

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 4. Re: error cod
                ThomasBruhn Level 1

I could save a copy on my harddrive. Could it be my dvd-disc?

I use DVD -R disc.1-16X

• 5. Re: error cod
                  Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Yes, this indicates that the problem is with either your DVD disc or with your disc drive.

Try using the free download ImgBurn to burn the VIDEO_TS folder that was created on your hard drive to a disc.

• 6. Re: error cod
                    ThomasBruhn Level 1

Think so to. I got the same error even with the copy on My harddrive. My burner is new so i Will start with new discs

Tank's for your answer

/

Thomas

Skickat från min iPhone

3 okt 2014 kl. 16:01 skrev Steve Grisetti <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

error cod

created by Steve Grisetti in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

Yes, this indicates that the problem is with either your DVD disc or with your disc drive.

Try using the free download ImgBurn to burn the VIDEO_TS folder that was created on your hard drive to a disc.

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6787733#6787733

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 7. Re: error cod
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

ThomasBruhn

Just checking on your details in post numbered 6 of your thread.

Are you saying, when you took only the VIDEO-TS Folder from your Premiere Elements burn to folder into ImgBurn, that the ImgBurn's burn

to DVD-VIDEO format on DVD disc failed with that same generic error code 2131042562?

Thanks.

ATR