6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 4, 2014 6:26 AM by takavulla

the Premiere slide show option, themes

takavulla Level 1

I am looking for addition themes for the slide show option in Premiere elements 13?

thanks

tim

• 1. Re: the Premiere slide show option, themes
          A.T. Romano Level 7

takavulla

Please clarify...are you looking for

a. themes beyond the 5 offered in the new Slideshow under Elements Organizer 13/Create/Slideshow included with Premiere Elements 13 Windows and Mac?

or

b. disc menu themes that are offered for the disc menus under Tools/Movie Menu in the Premiere Elements 13 project?

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 Elements Organizer 13 running on?

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: the Premiere slide show option, themes
            takavulla Level 1

themes beyond the 5 that are offered in the new slideshow organizer

thanks

tim

Tim Kavulla

3607 Plum Hollow Drive

Houston, TX  77059

(H) 281-480-4715

(C) 832-799-9565

takavulla@comcast.net

• 3. Re: the Premiere slide show option, themes
              A.T. Romano Level 7

takavulla

Thanks for the reply. Please do not include contact information in your post in order to avoid potential nuisances. A moderator typically will remove that information from your posts.

At this time I know of no place to obtain additional themes for the new Elements Organizer 13/Create/Slideshow.

I started to do some homework on that question, and my preliminary findings so far are

a. The files that these themes use appear to trace back to .aaf files at Elements Organizer 13 location on the computer hard drive.

b. There are some associated .mp3 and .png assets files with these .aaf theme files. No problem with the .mp3 and .png. But .aaf theme file is another matter to open to modify or to create from scratch.

c. Not sure if these aaf files were put together in After Effects.

There are products on the market named After Effects Slideshow Templates. I would need to explore the properties

of these files, and, if .aaf is included in the description, whether or not they could be added to the existing hard drive saved .aaf files for the Elements Organizer 13 slideshow feature.

More news with further investigation. More questions than answers on this one at this moment.

ATR

• 4. Re: the Premiere slide show option, themes
                takavulla Level 1

Thanks for checking.  My initial thoughts were something like Power Point themes which

are available many places.  Then folks could just add their own audio.  I am a long time user of Elements and the slide show feature at tracked me to premiere since elements for Mac did not have a slide show option like the Windows version.  Use primarily power point for slide shows, but sure would be nice to the organizer.

tk

• 5. Re: the Premiere slide show option, themes
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

takavulla

Thanks for the reply.

Right now the Elements Organizer 13 Create/Slideshow with its 720p and 1080p slideshows with 5 possible given themes is what it is.

Whether or not those aaf files can be edited or created from scratch by the program user is unknown at this time. I have no insider information on what

plans Adobe has for this new feature.

But, if there are further developments in this area, I will share that information.

ATR

• 6. Re: the Premiere slide show option, themes
                    takavulla Level 1

ATR

thanks for checking on this for me

tim