Please read, and reply back here with information https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1499014
-and try some steps such as changing browsers and turning off your firewall for downloads
A chat session where an agent may remotely look inside your computer may help
Creative Cloud chat support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate the generic list of hardware/software/browser problems, but that's a lot to go through for what seems to be a simple problem. Not all of the info listed in your link applies to my problem, so I will provide only the info that is relevent.
1. See attached photo of Error message found in Chrome Browser.
2. I do not get the error using the FireFox browser.
3. My hardware works with CC because I previously had a Cloud account for one year and all the software downloaded and worked perfectly.
4. My system is Windows 7, 64bit with 12GB of Ram Memory. I have plenty of space on my 1TB C drive
5. I am able to download CC software, but now when I open up an application (Premiere Pro, to be precise) it says it cannot verify my account.
6. It appears that the issue isn't my hardware or operating system, but a problem with my online Adobe account which is paid for and listed (as you can see in the screenshot).
Can you help solve the problem?
Sorry, I do not work for Adobe so help links are all I have... the chat link to contact someone with access to your account may be able to help
I understand, John. Thanks anyway. I'll contact Adobe Customer service about this.