Remember this is a Photoshop user forum. You are not dealing with Adobe support here. We here try to help each other out. With using Photoshop and with Problems we users encounter using Photoshop. If you want help from us please follow this sites guideline Adobe Forum Help & Resources which includes this usage guide
Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
oplossing al gevonden? want ik heb hetzelfde probleem.
Had contact with the helpdesk, this worked immediately:
Library > Application Support > Adobe > Color > Settings
Change Settings into Settings.old
Startup, and import the settings. Fixed