3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2014 8:47 AM by John T Smith

Got CC on old laptop, trying to download on this new one. Error :( HELP

marzipants

Adobe CC!! I got it on my older laptop and it works swimmingly! I've found on the help page that I can use my CC on no more than two laptops & so I used migrate assistant (dumb move on my part) to move apps from old laptop to this one which I understand now will not make CC work. I uninstalled, "with error". I now do not have the ACC on my new desktop on in my apps. every time i try to install it again, it gets to initialization stage then pops up with this message:

Adobe Creative Cloud is needed to resolve this problem. However, it is missing or damaged. Please download & install a new copy of the CC from adobe.com/go/adobecreativecloudapp

It then gives me two options: Quit & Get Creative Cloud.

Naturally, I click on get CC, and I get taken to https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud all over again.

I decided to right-click the install folder and found this:

*marmite is the new laptop's name *Maram's Macbook Pro is the older one's name

Last login: Sat Oct  4 02:54:32 on console

Marams-MacBook-Pro-2:~ marmite$ /Volumes/Creative\ Cloud\ Installer/Creative\ Cloud\ Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Install ; exit;

Starting Installer...

objc[3955]: Class HTTPHeader is implemented in both /Volumes/Creative Cloud Installer/Creative Cloud Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Install and /tmp/683A78B3-8AE9-4C6F-BC01-D2F61CC91766/CCLBS/PDIM/AdobePIM.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[3955]: Class ProxyManager is implemented in both /Volumes/Creative Cloud Installer/Creative Cloud Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Install and /tmp/683A78B3-8AE9-4C6F-BC01-D2F61CC91766/CCLBS/PDIM/AdobePIM.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

logout

[Process completed]

I'm trying to use my CC on my new laptop but it won't download on here. Help!